The Weekly International Sunday School Lesson Preview
For Sunday, September 13, 2020
Devotional Reading: I Peter 5:5b - 11
Background Scripture: Genesis 41:14-57
Lesson Scripture: Genesis 41:25-33, 37-40, 50-52
Questions to Think and Pray About:
1. How did God use the king's dream to promote Joseph?
2. Does God still speak to people today through dreams?
3. How else does God speak to us?
4. How has He ever spoken to you?
5. How was God's plan being carried out in Joseph's life?
6. Read Roman's 8:28. Then think of a time when God used something that seemed very bad and brought something good out of it.
7. Now think about the current problems and concerns related to the coronavirus. How or what do you think God might do to being something good out of this situation?
Prayer Focus: Pray for God's continuing guidance throughout your life and the faith to know that God will bring something good out of every situation, if we continue to serve Him.