The Weekly International Sunday School Lesson Preview
For Sunday, September 6, 2020
Devotional Reading: Psalm 105:1-6, 16-22
Background Scripture: Genesis 25:28; 35:23-26
Lesson Scripture: 37:2-11, 23-24A, 28
Questions to Think and Pray About:
1. Why was Joseph his father's favorite?
2. How did Joseph's own actions add to his brother's hatred of him?
3. How was God's future plans for Joseph, his family and the entire Jewish nation being put into action in what you see in today's lesson?
4. How can we avoid the appearance of favoritism in our various relationships within our family, among our friends, etc.?
5. Are there family issues that you need to work to resolve?
Prayer Focus: Pray that God will help you repair any discord that may exist within your family.